Our burgers are ground in-house everyday using hormone-free, range-fed, AAA beef, brought to you with fast, friendly service. We source locally from Island Farms, Berryman Brothers Butchery, Hoyne Brewing, Phillips Brewing and Malting, Phillips Sodaworks & Island Bakery. Big Wheel Burger is quintessential local eating.
- Hormone-free, range-fed, AAA beef
- Ground fresh daily
- Classic American Cheddar slices
- Quebecois cheese curds
- Shakes made with Island Farms ice cream and milk
- Custom made just for Big Wheel
- Baked locally every day by Irene's Bakery in Victoria
Our Approach Goes Beyond Our Menu
By taking responsibility for our impact and choices, we strive to offer a classic burger joint experience that doesn’t harm the environment, our customers, or our communities. We hope this sets an example for other businesses to follow.
Devoted to sustainable practices since our doors first opened in 2011, we're proud to be Canada’s first carbon neutral fast food restaurant.